11.10.2011

Things Olive Right Now

For some reason, I am welcoming Fall so much this year. Everything from the boots I'm able to wear, to the red leaves on the tree across from my house, to the frothy warm beverages I'm sipping on daily- they all remind me that this year is coming to a close. I love this time of year because I know a lot of family time is coming my way. And I love me some family time. Plus, it's almost my birthday, so that's fun too :). Here are a few things I'm loving right now:







01- pretty fall colored leaves
02- puppy I want (Ross, I know you love him too)
03- hello, pretty braids- so easy and perfect for bad hair days
04- mmm, red wine and a fire (if I had a fireplace)
05- love this sweaters Native American inspired details and chunkiness

*all photos via Pinterest

Happy Thursday and GO BOLTS!

xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment