2.17.2011

Lady Luck

Do you believe that some people are just luckier than others? Or is everything that happens in life just a coincidence?

I do believe some people seem to have good things drawn to them- with my old job, I felt that was the case. It could be a mixture of being at the right place at the right time, working smarter not harder, or a combination of other things. My managers were always fond of the saying, "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." However, regardless of my success selling payroll deals, I was never the lucky one to win a 50" flat screen TV (cough cough, Chris), or an iPad (Sam) at our weekly sales meetings.

Well today, my friends, lady luck was on my side! I'm in a sales course through Allied and entered to win an iPad last month...and I just got notified that I won it. I'm beyond excited- not just for the iPad but because I actually won something. Now, I just need this Leopard Print Carrying Case Sleeve to complete my bad-ass accessory. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.



Now I can play Words With Friends on a 9" screen.

xo,
L

1 comment:

  1. Something tells me this is only going to take your WwF addiction to the next level...

    ReplyDelete