2.17.2011

Things Olive Right Now

1. Chocolate Dipped Macaroons:
Inspired by one of my daily reads, Could I Have That?, I am now going to try my hand at baking these sweet treats. One part coconut, one part chocolate, and wholly delectable. I can not wait to gobble these bad boys up.


2. Inside of A Dog: What Dog's See, Smell, and Know by Andrea Horowitz:
Any dog lover will adore this psychologist's take on what really goes on in the mind of Fido. Would be a thoughtful gift for a mom or pooch loving pal. Hint: Click the link to save 50% off on Amazon.

3. TOMS slip ons:
Obsessed with my grey pair. They're as comfy as slippers, yet still fashionable. In the past few days I've worn them with: boyfriend jeans rolled up, a white & grey striped dress, and jean shorts. Love their versatility.




4. This sweet poster------>















5. Lexophilia:
That's a condition I have- it means I love words. What are some of your favorite plays on words? (Olive ewe doesn't count :] ) My current fave: A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two tired.

Happy Thursday!

xo,
L

3 comments:

  1. ok. totally obsessed with everything on here! i knew you would love those toms! i want every color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also a toms addict. and there's something encouraging about making the purchase just because you know you bought a pair for a kid who doesn't have shoes. CHARITY! also, that book sounds like a read i need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poster is a 9/10 on the "creepy poster" scale.

    Little known fact: Lindsay carved this into my front door with a kitchen knife the day after we met.

    ReplyDelete