2.10.2011

Stereo Love

I'm already in a joyful mood and it's only 7:30am...this day will be a good one, I can feel it. A new Hill was added to our clan before the sun came up- congrats to my cousin Aaron and his gorgeous wife, Erika on their new baby girl- Ellie Louise. I can't wait to squeeze her! She also now shares a birthday with my brother- Andrew. I still remember when I was 10 and thanking the powers that be that I finally got what had been on my Christmas list since I was born: a baby brother. February 10th is officially a day for celebrating. Love you guys!

And while I'm feeling sappy and lovey, I wanted to share some of my favorite love tunes in time for Valentine's weekend. Get out your tapes & CDs and make an old school master collection of swoon worthy melodies for your sweetie.  Kudos to my own creative genius of a boyfriend for making me some of the best mixed tapes ever. Olive ewe.


Adam Sandler- Grow Old With You
Alice Cooper- You and Me 
Aretha Franklin- A Natural Woman
Asia- Heat of the Moment
Bryan Adams- Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
Chaka Khan- Sweet Thing
The Eels- That Fresh Feeling
The Emotions- Best of My Love
Fleetwood Mac- Everywhere
Jack Johnson- Angel
Jay Z- Bonnie & Clyde
Lady Antebellum- Our Kind of Love
Marvin Gaye- Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
Smokey Robinson- I Second That Emotion 
Stevie Nicks & Don Henley- Leather and Lace
The Temptations- The Way You Do the Things You Do
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill- It's Your Love
Van Morrison- Warm Love
Zac Brown Band- Free

What are some of your fave love songs?

xo,
L


Photo courtesy: Miss Nita on Flickr

1 comment:

  1. So I just posted a blog about Valentines Day with a list of songs...please just look at your list and then look at mine...hahahahahha....gee I wonder who likes cream in their coffee?

    ReplyDelete