2.09.2011

Things Olive Right Now

I thought I'd start a weekly compilation of things I'm currently into. It's fun to look back on lists like these...Anyone remember their 3rd grade yearbook pages where you had to list off your favorite book, song, teacher, etc? Well, this is kind of like that. But weekly.

Reading this memoir for my book club- The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls


Listening to old school jams- currently it's Third Eye Blind- How's It Going Be

Finding chic decor ideas for our next abode- Mirrored tray for pretty little things a la:

Lovely 

Working on my fitness- Trying hot yoga tonight with my longtime friend, Emily at Yoga Tropics in Encinitas...Wish me luck!

Taking our pup Annie on walks- She finds wonder in everything- from little white dancing butterflies to pine cones to a big yellow leaf swirling on the concrete. I think everyone should try and be more like this little Border Collie/Australian Shepherd. Did I mention she's a huge lover (she's obsessed with Ross- see below)?


Puppy love.

Happy Thursday everyone! Does anyone have fun plans this weekend?

xo,
L

1 comment:

  1. Yes - seeing your pretty face! Love you and love your blog...makes me want one!

    ReplyDelete