2.24.2011

Things Olive Right Now

1. This living room, photo courtesy of Seesaw.
I love the blue rug, dark accent furniture, white couch, and especially that lovely standing candelabra.  So Beauty and the Beast. (Lumiere, is that you?)














    2. Francesca's Collections.
Never have I ever come across a strore where literally everything screams my name. Beaded coinpurses, my favorite Quoteables calendars and cards, and chic accessories are just a few of Francesca's girlie goods. (They have Carlsbad, Escondido, La Jolla, and two other San Diego locations.)

3. The blog, You Are My Fave.
I know it's in my daily reading list (see right sidebar), but this adorable and witty blog seriously is my fave right now. Love her.

4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lil Ukita handbag
Wanted the Hillier hobo forever & now I'm onto this little number. Want it. Need. it. Need job first.

5. The Breslin by RAEN Optics
I'm obsessed. How fun are these cat eye retro shades? So funky and glam. (32 month anniversary gift babe?) The San Diego company has a plethora of stylish men's glasses as well- they're Ross' faves.


No comments:

Post a Comment