3.20.2011

Blue & White

When royal (deep, dreamy) blue and crisp white pair together in a design scheme you may think of either the French countryside a la 1945, your childhood home circa 1988, or AMAZING.

I am in the last category.

I have seen more than enough pieces of evidence within the past couple months to re-intrigue me in this picturesque color combo. Peering at pretty duvets at Pottery Barn, scouting for antiques at Urban Barn with Liz,  and glancing at this mornings Target flier is proof of my hunches: blue & white is back baby! And I can't wait to get my hands on some of the chic pillows, daring vases, and homey accessories and fill up our apartment (when we get one, cough cough). I hope Ross isn't opposed.


 Happy Sunday!

xo,
L

1 comment:

  1. Love , love love this blue n white Bedroom!

    ReplyDelete