5.09.2011

Love Life

As Mama and I were sauntering down the drizzly streets of Little Italy yesterday, with our bellies full from an amazing brunch at Indigo Grill (pure heaven), we stepped into Masquerade. A boutique filled with items that some would adore, I found myself mainly drawn to their collection of fun books. One of the said books, Love Life, piqued my interest with its clever title and bright, simple pages inside. The book is filled with quotes about loving different aspects of your life- from loving your work to loving yourself. It is a great coffee table read and a wonderful one to glance at when needing some inspiration.

Quote from back cover: "I have found that if you love life, life will love you right back."- Arthur Rubenstein

On loving your friends

Here are a few of my favorites:


Love Helping Others: "A lot of dreams don't come true in life. If you have the chance to make somebody else's dream come true, you should." -Jameer Nelson

Love Taking Chances: "I have enjoyed life a lot more by saying yes than saying no." -Richard Branson

Love Simple Pleasures: "I have never been a millionaire. But I have enjoyed a great meal, a crackling fire, a glorious sunset, a walk with a friend, a hug from a child, a cup of soup, a kiss behind the ear. There are plenty of life's tiny delights for all of us." -Jack Anthony

Here's to the start of a wonderful week!

xo,
L


(images courtesy of Compendium Incorporated)

No comments:

Post a Comment