5.05.2011

Oh, Mexico...

James Taylor says it best:
 "Oh, Mexico, it sounds so simple, I just got to go.
The sun's so hot I forgot to go home, guess I'll have to go now."

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I have to pay homage to the country that has brought so many wonderful things to the good old US of A. The bright russet, green, and gold colors. The terra-cotta tiles to spruce up a home. My step-dad's famous chorizo, potato, and onion breakfast tacos. Tequila.


Here are some items that are calling my name and asking me to go away with them on a little trip down south:


1. Turquoise detail
Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace, $88






















2. Gold bangles with a splash of color
Cara Acessories Stone Bangles, $28





















3. Margaritas!
Skinnygirl Margarita (premade, just add ice!)






















4. Texture spray
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, $23















5. White, floaty dress
Vintage Eyelet Dress, delias, $35.50

No comments:

Post a Comment