5.02.2011

May Day

I can't believe I am already looking at May in my little green planner- no, I have not switched over completely to a technologically advanced way of keeping my appointments. Thankfully, this month is shaping up to be a sunny one- it's misnomer "May Gray" be damned.

I was fortunate enough to spend the weekend with my kind of people (ok, so the extremely inebriated 18-21 year olds wearing nothing but a bikini and cowboy boots aren't exactly my people, but you get my drift) and listened to some amazing performances by Darius Rucker, Kenny, Carrie (could she be any more beautiful?!), and Rascal Flatts. Now, I'm back in go-mode and I am sincerely looking forward to a couple of opportunities I have this week. Wish me luck!

This calender, found on the always entertaining Mimi + Meg, is just what I need to ring in the month. Not only does it include the requisite Cinco de Mayo (Corona anyone?) and Mother's Day (I told you Mom, no surprises on here!) holidays, it also includes some unique days to celebrate. Mint Julep Day (May 30) and Pizza Party Day (May 15) are a couple of my faves. What are yours?






xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment