11.08.2011

Entertaining

In honor of Entertaining Week (thanks to A Cup of Jo for the insight!), I wanted to share images that reflect my idea of a good time: small groups of good friends, wine, and the occassional sweet treat. One of my favorite things is having friends over, preparing yummy food, and playing games. I can only assume it gets more fun when you have a house & backyard (not an apartment) to do such things in. Until then, I can dream.

 How fun does an outdoor move screening sound with comfy pillows and strung lights?

 Love me chalkboard anything. This looks like my kind of party: cheese, chocolate, and plenty of vino.

Individual smores stations!

What are your favorite ways to entertain? BYOB? Dinner for 8? A little Apples to Apples?

xo,
L

*all images via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics and ideas! Too bad comfy couch pillows and low hanging lanterns in my backyard would be destroyed by two furry friends : (
    There's something to be said for being pet-free... love you! xo

    ReplyDelete