11.08.2011

Steals & Deals

While putting together our new pub table (!) last night, our lovely neighbor Erin came over and we started discussing buying items new vs Craigslist, finding bargains, where to find the best sales, etc. Always one for a deal (my mom and I think we must have lived our past life during the Great Depression), one of my favorite things is telling others where to get a deal. Even on payday, I can not bring myself to pay full price on most anything (except, for some reason, items at Francesca's & fancy schmancy lipgloss...hmmm).

So, every now and then, I will be posting my most recent Steals & Deals I've come across- happy bargain hunting! (Note: If you see me posting full-body mirror shots of my (albeit well priced) outfits- please stop me.)

This week's finds (so far):

Deep plum colored pointelle sweater, Kelley Green lace boy shorts, and sheer purple thong- Gap. Total price for all three= $20 (Regular price for all three=$87)

Black pub table + four saddle stools (Ashley Furniture)- nice Craigslist couple. Price=$100 (Regular price= around $250 plus tax)

Tall 10' decorative hourglass with light aqua colored sand- Ross (the store not the boyfriend). Price= $8.99 (Regular price= $30)

Archeology Mango Reed Diffuser- Nordstrom Rack. Price=$15 (Regular price=Don't know but it seemed like a good deal.)


...and here is something I would pay full price for:


Steven Pembrook boots in Cognac Suede, Price=$129. I want.


Happy shopping!

xo,
L

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so now do I need to keep up on your blog every day in order to get your wish list for b-days and Christmas...cute suede booties, a bar cart,....? : )
    I'm still waiting.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete