11.07.2011

Slacker + Apartment Craving

That's me.

Total slacker in the blogging department as of late. However, what I have lacked in posts I have definitely made up for in stalking reading other blogs.

Here are some amazingly beautiful blogs that, when I wake up, I zip straight to them to get my daily dose of inspiration and loveliness. A few favorites and some newcomers? Cupcakes and Cashmere, Could I Have That?, Lark + Linen, A Piece of Toast, and Sterling Style.

 Oh, and these have completely inspired me. Thanks to aforementioned cute as pie sisters of A Piece of Toast for the pics (via Society Social). Ross and I need a bar cart. But first, we need a pub table. Hopefully, we can finally cross that one off the list this evening.








I think a gold painted bar cart for my 25th birthday is a completely reasonable request.
 

Happy Monday to all!

xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment